Want to Learn How To Get Free NCOA Processing? Read On...
Jump To The Following Sections:
The lowest postal discounts the postal service allows are only available if:
1) You have demonstrated (via certified software or service) that your mailing list is "clean and accurate." This is known as CASS Certification and the USPS form that proves this is Form 3553. Visit our CASS Certification page for more information on this service
Our CASS & List Clean Up Service is Only $39.
2) You have demonstrated (via certificed software or service) that your mailing list has been sorted and organized properly for a mailing. This is known as PAVE Certification. This process is capable of sorting your mail in an optimizing fashion and producing all of the reports necessary to submit your mailing, even the tags required for your trays of mail. It's the software / service that creates the mailing using your "clean and accurate" list records. It is commonly called "Presorting." Visit our Presort Service page for more information.
Our Presorting Service is available for only $39.
3) You have demonstrated (via service or other approved means) that you know where your mailing list recipients have moved to, if they have moved at all. The USPS requires you to show that you have passed your file against their NCOA database, and thus making the necessary changes to ensure that you mail to Mr. Jones where he lives "now." They require that you demonstrate this every 90 days if you want to get the lowest postage rates.
Our NCOA processing Service is available for only $39.
4) But wait...we said there are only 3 processes. We did...and that's true. But the 4th thing you need is the "permission" to mail at bulk rates - the low rates - that the postal service offers. In order to get this permission, you have to have a bulk mail permit. This "permission slip" is good for a year and the USPS currently charges $185. And if you don't want to stick stamps on your mail or run your mail through a postage meter, the USPS also charges another $185 for a permit fee. This gives you the ability to imprint a stamp - called an indicia - on your mail pieces...this saves a lot of time. Download the USPS form 3615 - Permit Application.
Get All 3 services - CASS, Presorting and NCOA - for only $89
That's a $28 Savings!
1) Reduces your returned mail and speeds delivery by up to 2 days!
2) Enables you to qualify your mail for postage discounts
3) Generates better return on your marketing/mailing investment.
4) Generates more revenue from your customer list.
Before you claim automation/postage discounts you must show that you've passed your mailing list aginst the USPS NCOA Database to identify individuals, families, and businesses who:
1) Whether or not the address provided matches an address in the USPS database
2) Valid address records will be checked against the USPS National Change of Address database for addresses changes going back 48 months. Any matches will be appended with the most recent information as to where the person now resides.
3) Corrects rural style addresses and corrects or adds apt/suite/unit #s
4) Identifies undeliverable mail and identifies the records that were updated with new addresses.
5 ) Non-validated/non certified address will be appended with an error message that explains what type of address error exists. This is necessary if you plan to correct the bad addresses manually.
6) Your original data will be returned with any additional fields "appended" to the end of the existing record. We never overwrite any original data.
7) You will also receive documentation that explains the error messages and how to interpret the results of the processing.
8) Importantly, you wil receive unlimited access to our staff of postal experts, who are intimately familiar with all aspects of our list cleanup services and how they might impact your business.
1) Let's face it...$39 is a great price for National Change of Address Processing. We scoured our competitors and frankly, our pricing is the lowest around. (pricing applies up to 10,000 records). Call for low rates beyond 10M records.
2) Our service is next day. No pleading with IT or messing around with updates and software. Just send us the files through our secure connection and get the file back the next business day when submitted before 3pm EST. If you need same day (or same hour!) processing let us know. We can accomodate you.
3) If your database is larger than 10,000 records or if you need faster than next day delivery, DietrichDirect maintains a hosted remote processing service that is fully automated 24 hrs a day/ 7 days a week. Call us to discuss your needs and requirements and we'll help you get the job done.
It's simple. Order any our of printing services (postcards, brochures etc) using your list, and any of the above services are FREE. FREE CASS and Cleanup. FREE Presort Service. FREE NCOA Service.
Call us. Email us. Chat with us. Or fill out the form below.We'll discuss your list processing needs:
Square away the payment information:
We'll then send you a secure link to upload your file(s) to us.
Call, Email Or Chat With DietrichDirect Today To Get Started Or Use The Contact
Form Below And We'll Get Back With You Immediately.