Want to Learn How To Get Free CASS & FREE List Clean Up? Read On...
Jump To The Following Sections:
The lowest postal discounts the postal service allows are only available if:
1) You have demonstrated (via certified software or service) that your mailing list is "clean and accurate." This is known as CASS Certification and the USPS form that proves this is Form 3553.
Our CASS & List Clean Up Service is Only $39.
2) You have demonstrated (via certificed software or service) that your mailing list has been sorted and organized properly for a mailing. This is known as PAVE Certification. This process is capable of sorting your mail in an optimizing fashion and producing all of the reports necessary to submit your mailing, even the tags required for your trays of mail. It's the software / service that creates the mailing using your "clean and accurate" list records. It is commonly called "Presorting." Visit our Presort Service page for more information.
Our Presorting Service is available for only $39.
3) You have demonstrated (via service or other approved means) that you know where your mailing list recipients have moved to, if they have moved at all. The USPS requires you to show that you have passed your file against their NCOA database, and thus making the necessary changes to ensure that you mail to Mr. Jones where he lives "now." They require that you demonstrate this every 90 days if you want to get the lowest postage rates. Visit our NCOA Service page for more information.
Our NCOA processing Service is available for only $39.
4) But wait...we said there are only 3 processes. We did...and that's true. But the 4th thing you need is the "permission" to mail at bulk rates - the low rates - that the postal service offers. In order to get this permission, you have to have a bulk mail permit. This "permission slip" is good for a year and the USPS currently charges a fee for this - check with your USPS post office for current rates. Ok, but what if you don't want to stick stamps on your mail or run your mail through a postage meter? Well, the USPS also charges another free for this. It's called a permit fee. This gives you the ability to imprint a stamp - called an indicia - on your mail pieces...this saves a lot of time. Again, check with your local USPS post office for the current fee rate. Download the USPS form 3615 - Permit Application.
Get All 3 services - CASS, Presorting and NCOA - for only $89
That's a $28 Savings!
1) Reduces your returned mail and speeds delivery by up to 2 days!
2) Enables you to qualify your mail for postage discounts
3) Generates USPS form 3553, which is required when submitting mail for automation discounts.
4) Generates better return on your marketing/mailing investment.
5) Generates more revenue from your customer list.
1) Whether or not the address provided matches an address in the USPS database
2) Valid address records will be corrected to match the address on the USPS database and then appended with the following additional information (where applicable):
3) Non-validated/non certified address will be appended with an error message that explains what type of address error exists. This is necessary if you plan to correct the bad addresses manually.
4) Your original data will be returned with any additional fields "appended" to the end of the existing record. We never overwrite any original data.
5) You will receive USPS form 3553 (the CASS certification document) that you will need if presenting your mailing for postage discounts.
6) You will also receive documentation that explains the error messages and how to interpret the results of the processing.
7) Importantly, you wil receive unlimited access to our staff of postal experts, who are intimately familiar with all aspects of our list cleanup services and how they might impact your business.
1) Let's face it...$39 is a great price considering what you'd have to do to install and maintain your own postal software...
Our service is perfect for businesses with databases up to 10,000 records. Buying, learning complex postal rules and regulations, and maintaining the software updates are burdensome and takes you away from your core competencies.
2) Our service is next day. No pleading with IT or messing around with updates and software. Just send us the files through our secure connection and get the file back the next business day when submitted before 3pm EST. If you need same day (or same hour!) processing let us know. We can accomodate you.
3) If your database is larger than 10,000 records or if you need faster than next day delivery, DietrichDirect maintains a hosted remote processing service that is fully automated 24 hrs a day/ 7 days a week. Call us to discuss your needs and requirements and we'll help you get the job done.
It's simple. Order any our of printing services (postcards, brochures etc) using your list, and any of the above services are FREE. FREE CASS and Cleanup. FREE Presort Service. FREE NCOA Service.
Call us. Email us. Chat with us. Or fill out the form below.We'll discuss your list processing needs:
Square away the payment information:
We'll then send you a secure link to upload your file(s) to us.
Call, Email Or Chat With DietrichDirect Today To Get Started Or Use The Contact
Form Below And We'll Get Back With You Immediately.