If your website contains useful content, and you would like to exchange links with DietrichDirect, please do the following the instructions below for consideration. We post general links here...but we also maintain specialized categories for our industry and sites related / complementary to our industry under our Resource pages that are a part of each of focal points: Direct Mail Marketing, Mailing Lists, and Document Outsourcing. So, you may find your site in our general links page and our more industry specific pages!
1. Add a link to DietrichDirect from your site by simply pasting the following HTML on your links page:
<a href="https://www.dietrich-direct.com"><b>The Best Mailing Lists. The Best Prices. The Best Service.</b></a>
<br> <strong>DietrichDirect</strong>is your one-source mailing list provider. Over 15 years in direct marketing. Fanatical Service. Proven Results.
It should look like this:
The Best Mailing Lists. The Best Prices. The Best Service.
Get Free Leads! DietrichDirect is your one source mailing list provider & direct marketing agency. Over 15 years in direct marketing. Fanatical service. Proven results.
If you use categories and sub-categories:
Sub-Category (any of the following): Advertising / Marketing / Direct Marketing / Mailing Lists / Sales
2. Then, send an email titled "We want to exchange links with you" with the information in the following format. To get your listing considered as quickly as possible, please just copy the info indented below, paste it into your email and then fill in your information next to each item...and see the notes below describing each item:
2. Link Text:
5. Sub Category:
6. Contact Name:
7. Email address:
8. The URL where you put our link info in Step 1 above:
1. The URL of the page that you want your site visitors to land on upon leaving our site.
2. The text/sentence you want to link from (keep it short)
3. Description of your site (underneath the link...like ours above)
4. We utilize the same category conventions as Yahoo found on the left hand side of their page here. Please choose the category/sub category that best describes your business. If your business is related to any of the categories we consider very related/complementary to our industry, then you may show up in other specific industry categories we maintain.
5. Same as 4
6. Contact Name (this won't show up on our site...for internal records only)
7. Email address (this won't show up either...only used if we need to contact you)
8. We require that you put our link up first...so tell us where we can see our link...then we'll get yours underway.
4. Send the information to: