If You Need To Identify Homes or Businesses in FEMA designated Flood Zones / Flood Plain,
We are THE Source for this List Data.
This List is Perfect for Anyone Wanting to Market to Homes and Businesses in FEMA Designated Flood Zones.
You Can Request a List by Any Geography - Including Specific Water Bodies.
You Can Also Filter by Demographics such as Homeowners, Home Value, Income and Much More.
Let DietrichDirect help you pinpoint homes and businesses that lie within the FEMA flood zone boundaries - known as Special Flood Hazard Areas (SFHA). Our proprietary process can identify every residential address point and/or business within your desired geography that sits within any of the FEMA designated flood zones.
Geography Selections Available:
- By Specific Water Bodies (by name)
- By County
- By City
- By State
- By Zipcode
- By Census Boundaries (Tracts, Blocks, Block Groups)
- Your own defined boundary.
Demographic Selections / Filters Available (for Residential):
- Home Value
- Homeowner / Renter
- Dwelling Type (e.g. Single Family Dwellings)
- Age of Home / Year Built
- Household Income
- Many more!
Note: Demographics can be used as filters or we can simply output the values (without using them as filters).
Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) filters:
- Base Flood / 100 yr flood area - Zone A, Zone AO, Zone AH, Zones A1-A30, Zone AE, Zone A99, Zone AR, Zone AR/AE, Zone AR/AO, Zone AR/A1-A30, Zone AR/A, Zone V, Zone VE, and Zones V1-V30
- Moderate flood hazard areas (500 yr flood) - Zone B or Zone X (shaded)
- Minimal flood hazard areas - Zone C or Zone X (unshaded)
Flood Zone / Flood Plain Mailing Lists - A Completely New Prospecting Opportunity For the Emerging Private Flood Insurance Market.
Here's our simple 3 step process:
- Hit chat, email us, use the order inquiry form below or call to initiate a discussion about your flood zone list needs;
- We will answer your questions promptly and provide an estimated quantity of records based on your criteria along with a quote.
- Order your list and it is delivered within a business day (under normal circumstances).
Live Chat: - Flood Zone / Flood Plain List Advisors (Online Now!)