Want to Learn How To Get Free Presort Processing? Read On...
Jump To The Following Sections:
The lowest postal discounts the postal service allows are only available if:
1) You have demonstrated (via certified software or service) that your mailing list is "clean and accurate." This is known as CASS Certification and the USPS form that proves this is Form 3553. Visit our CASS Certification page for more information on this service
Our CASS & List Clean Up Service is Only $39.
2) You have demonstrated (via certificed software or service) that your mailing list has been sorted and organized properly for a mailing. This is known as PAVE Certification. This process is capable of sorting your mail in an optimizing fashion and producing all of the reports necessary to submit your mailing, even the tags required for your trays of mail. It's the software / service that creates the mailing using your "clean and accurate" list records. It is commonly called "Presorting."
Our Presorting Service is available for only $39.
3) You have demonstrated (via service or other approved means) that you know where your mailing list recipients have moved to, if they have moved at all. The USPS requires you to show that you have passed your file against their NCOA database, and thus making the necessary changes to ensure that you mail to Mr. Jones where he lives "now." They require that you demonstrate this every 90 days if you want to get the lowest postage rates. Visit our NCOA Service page for more information.
Our NCOA processing Service is available for only $39.
4) But wait...we said there are only 3 processes. We did...and that's true. But the 4th thing you need is the "permission" to mail at bulk rates - the low rates - that the postal service offers. In order to get this permission, you have to have a bulk mail permit. This "permission slip" is good for a year and the USPS currently charges $185. And if you don't want to stick stamps on your mail or run your mail through a postage meter, the USPS also charges another $185 for a permit fee. This gives you the ability to imprint a stamp - called an indicia - on your mail pieces...this saves a lot of time and is well worth it!. Download the USPS form 3615 - Permit Application.
Here's the proof that you'll save money on every single mailing once you get started
|Qty of Letter Sized Mailpieces
|Your Total Postage at First Class ($.44 each)||
|*Your Total Postage & Start Up Costs to Mail at Bulk Rates||
|Your Net Cost for Permission Mail at Bulk Rates for an Entire Year!||
*These costs include the applicable Bulk Rate Postage, the Permit Application Fees, and our costs
as outlined above associated with helping you prepare your mailings for claiming Bulk Rate Discounts.
As you can clearly see, once you get your bulk mail permit, it only takes 2000 pieces of mail to begin saving money each and every time you promote your business through the use of direct mail.
The important take-away here is that you would not spend any more money getting your Bulk Rate Permit account and then mailing your first 2000 piece mailing at your new, lower postage rates than if you were to simply stick first class postage on your mailing. The additional and HUGE benefit is that you can now mail at reduced rates for the entire year! So if you you're mailing habits and volumes fit this general description, frankly you'd be foolish not to take advantage of this.
The other upside is that DietrichDirect is with you every step of the way. Of course though, if you have a specific situation that you would like to discuss with us, just pick up the phone.
1) Prepares your list (and thus your mailing) for Bulk Rate discount eligibility.
2) Prepares all required USPS documentation and paperwork necessary.
3) Outputs your list in the file format you need for your particular application.
4) Optional Mailing list labels are also available for an additional charge
1) Your input file will be sorted for maximum postage discounts based upon your particular mailing specifications. Specifications that we will need include the class of mailing, the weigh of your mailpiece, the dimensions of your mailpiece, a sample of your mailpiee, your permit information and other items. We will go over these with you upon our first discussion.
2) You'll get back your file and it will be in a specific order that you need to maintain upon output onto your mail pieces. We will tell you exactly how and where to construct your mailing address on the mailpiece you provided us and with what elements required. If you need the USPS Postnet Barcode font (for automating your mail), we have that too. This is the part where you really benefit...it's as if we're standing right next to you showing how it's done!
3) You will also get complete and accurate paperwork that is prepopulated with all of the necessary and required information to ensure proper submission to the USPS. In other words, no problems when you show up with your mailing! This includes the following documents: the postage statement (either Form 3602 or Form 3600 depending on class of mail); a qualification summary that details the trays and rates at which your mailing will qualify for; the tray or sack tags; the CASS Form 3553 (if applicable); and instructions on how to prepare the mailing itself. If you can following basic procedures, it's fairly straightforward...then once you've done it a couple of times, you'll be a mailing expert and save money every time you mail!
4) You'll get unlimited support from our mailing experts. Our goal is to provide you the confidence and assurance of your mailings' proper and correct preparation AS IF WE WERE THERE WITH YOU HELPING YOU DO IT. When you show up at your post office, they'll take your mailing, your paperwork, your postage payment, and say thanks!
Here's why you want to use our Presort service:
1) $39 is a great price for the peace of mind and the helping hand we provide for presorting your list and preparing your documentation for you. We scoured our competitors and frankly, our pricing is the lowest around.
2) Our service is next day. No pleading with IT or messing around with updates and software. Just send us the files through our secure connection and get the file back the next business day when submitted before 3pm EST. If you need same day (or same hour!) processing let us know. We can accomodate you.
3) If your database is larger than 50,000 records or if you need faster than next day delivery, DietrichDirect maintains a hosted remote processing service that is fully automated 24 hrs a day/ 7 days a week. Call us to discuss your needs and requirements and we'll help you get the job done.
It's simple. Order any our of printing services (postcards, brochures etc) using your list, and any of the above services are FREE. FREE CASS and Cleanup. FREE Presort Service. FREE NCOA Service.
Call us. Email us. Chat with us. Or fill out the form below.
Square away the payment information:
We'll then send you a secure link to upload your file(s) to us, and we'll get started!.
Call, Email Or Chat With DietrichDirect Today To Get Started Or Use The Contact
Form Below And We'll Get Back With You Immediately.